Nothing is better for a busy family than a slow cooker meal. Just assemble it in the crockpot and it will be ready by the time you are home from work.
Tater Tot Casserole
- 32 ounce bag frozen tater tots
- 1 pound ground beef, browned
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 14 1/2 ounce cans green beans, drained
- 1 10 3/4 ounce can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon dried onions
- 1/4 cup milk
1) Line slow cooker with frozen tater tots.
2) Combine remaining ingredients. Pour over potatoes.
3) Cover. Cook on High 3 hours or on Low for 5-6 hours. Note: Sprinkle individual servings with your choice of grated cheese. Makes 6-8 servings