St. Edward School Happenings
Grades 7 and 8 — Mrs. Mary Ann Horner
Have each finished novels and are in the process of completing projects for their final grades. Seventh grade read, Tuck Everlasting. One of their final projects is to create a travel brochure that would entice people to visit the fictitious town of Treegap. The 8th grade read, The Outsiders. One of their final projects was to create a mosaic poster sharing information about the novel and its characters.
Grade 7 and 8 – Ms. Claren Novotny
In American History, seventh and eighth are learning about John Brown, the Pottawatomie Creek Massacre, and the raid on Harpers Ferry.
- Apr. 20 — Adoration 9:15 a.m. Tornado Awareness Drill
- Apr. 21 — AR prizes; Birthday Lunch; Family Life: Grade 4 and 5; Dress Up Day: Nerd.
- Apr. 22 — First Communion practice
- Apr. 23 — First Communion St. Ed’s 8:30 a.m. Mass St. Eloi 10:30 a.m. Mass
- Apr. 24 — NWEA testing begins
- Apr. 25 — Library
- Apr. 26 — Liturgy of Hours; Student Council meeting