This appetizer will surely be a crowd pleaser at your Christmas table. Easy to make and great for the holidays!
Tortilla Roll-ups with Salsa
- 2 packages (16 oz total) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 1 jar (4 oz) pimentos, drained and patted dry
- 1 jar (4 oz) green chilis, drained and patted dry
- 1 can (2.25 oz) sliced black olives, drained and roughly chopped
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped yellow pepper plus a piece cut into a star shape
- 3/4 cup finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 12-inch green flour tortillas
- 10-12 cherry tomatoes Salsa for serving
1) In a large bowl, mix together the softened cream cheese and the ranch dressing mix until evenly combined.
2) Add pimentos, green chilis, black olives, green onions, yellow pepper, and cheddar cheese. Stir gently until evenly distributed in the cream cheese mixture.
3) Divide the cream cheese mixture on the four tortillas. Then, using a spatula, spread the mixture on each tortilla in an even layer. Keep the mixture a 1/2 inch from the edge.
4) Roll up the tortillas. Set them on a plate and cover it with plastic wrap.
Chill in the refrigerator for about 2 hours or until firm. Then using a serrated knife, cut the tortillas into 1/2-inch slices. 5) Stack in layers to form a “tree.”
Garnish with cherry tomato “ornaments” and a yellow pepper “star.” Serve with salsa. This appetizer will surely be a crowd pleaser at your Christmas table. Easy to make and great for the holidays!