A lot of kids search for a snack after school.
This snack is easy to make and a great nutritious snack for any time of the day. More recipes like this can be found at the allrecipes.com website.
Annie’s Fruit Salsa and Cinnamon Chips
- 2 kiwis, peeled and diced
- 2 Golden Delicous apples - peeled, cored and diced
- 8 ounces raspberries
- 1 pound strawberries
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons fruit preserves, any flavor
- 10 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- butter flavored cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar
In a large bowl, thoroughly mix kiwis, Golden Delicious apples, raspberries, strawberries, white sugar, brown sugar and fruit preserves.
Cover and chill in the refrigerator at least 15 minutes. Preheat oven to 350°. Coat one side of each flour tortilla with butter flavored cooking spray.
Cut into wedges and arrange in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Sprinkle wedges with desired amount of cinnamon sugar.
Spray again with cooking spray. Bake in the preheated oven 8 to 10 minutes. Repeat with any remaining tortilla wedges.
Allow to cool approximately 15 minutes. Serve with chilled fruit mixture.