Ask the Chief May 21, 2020

Resolving Issues

Do you have a problem with a landlord? Are you having trouble getting your issue resolved? When people come to me for help I always encourage them to first talk to their landlord in a honest and respectful manner. I tell them to document everything and to be reasonable as I have found that 90% of conflict is based upon miscommunication. However, when this doesn’t work the next best option is to call the office of the Minnesota State Attorney General. Their number is 651-296-3353. Their information is also found online by googling “Office of the Minnesota State Attorney General”. If you call them they will direct you to information regarding your rights and advise you on how you can file a complaint.

Contact Us

The Minneota Mascot
Address: 201 N. Jefferson
Minneota, MN 56264

Phone:(507) 872-6492